Competition T's & C's
- Toy Adventures Competitions are open to persons aged 18 or over (“Entrants”). Employees of Toy Adventures and their affiliated companies, their families or agencies or anyone professionally connected with the Competition are not permitted to enter the Competition. Toy Adventures reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Toy Adventures does not accept any responsibility for any network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- The Competitions are free but may require some purchase. See detail of each competition.
- By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The draw will be done within 7 days after the closing date of the competition.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and Toy Adventures decision is final. The winners will be notified by email. The winners will be announced on Facebook. If a winner cannot be contacted that day of the notification of said win, Toy Adventures reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. Toy Adventures reserves the right to substitute the prize for items of equivalent value.
- Each Entrant grants to Toy Adventures a worldwide, non –exclusive, royalty free licence to use entries for promotional purposes related to any of Toy Adventures products and/or services and for all the purposes related to the Competition, for the legal duration of intellectual property protection of such entries, across all media including any online platforms under Toy Adventures control, Toy Adventures websites(s) and social media sites.
- The winners agree that the Toy Adventures may use their name and country of residence in any promotional materials, anywhere in the world, for a period of up to one year from the date the prize is sent to the. Such promotional materials may be in any media (e.g. internet, and in particular Toy Adventures website, press, posters or radio) and in any medium (e.g. print, poster, press, online media such as banner ads and mailings, audio visual advertising) in connection with the Competition, without a winner obtaining further reference, payment or compensation.
- Toy Adventures decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. Toy Adventures reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner must respond appropriately to Toy Adventures email within 7 days from the date of Toy Adventures notification email, and provide their full name, date of birth, postal address and telephone number.
- Toy Adventures reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect or may affect its ability to operate the promotion.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity associated with this promotion.
- Competitions is only open to legal residents of Republic of South Africa.
- To the extent permitted by law these terms shall be construed and interpreted with the laws South Africa.
- LEGO hamper competition:
Buy any LEGO sets In-Store or Online and stand a chance to win a LEGO hamper worth R 4,000. Online orders will be entered automatically in the draw. Their will be an entry box for purchases made in-store. Every purchase will be an entry. You can enter multiple times.
Competition ends 7 July 2019.