Returns / Refund Policy
We believe in the quality of all the toys offered brand of products and the satisfaction it should give you. If for any reason you need to return or exchange an item the following rules apply:
- All returns or exchanges must be made within 60 days on receipt of your item(s).
- Items must be accompanied by original invoice.
- If Toy
Adventures (Pty) Ltd has supplied the incorrect item(s), we will exchange it
for the correct item(s). Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd will cover collection &
delivery costs. If there is an assortment available and you did not specify which one of the assortment you were looking for, return cost will be paid by the customer.
- Unopened set(s) will be fully refunded or exchanged for different sets, if so desired in the same price range. Any price difference is to be rectified either to pay balance pay-out or additional payment made by the customer to Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd, should the item being exchanged be more expensive than the item previously purchased. Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd will not cover collection & delivery costs. A R 20 handling fee will be charged on the refund.
- Opened set(s), damaged sets or defective products will only be replaced if it was damaged during delivery and immediately reported to the courier or postal service and immediately to Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd when collected or received. Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd will cover collection & delivery costs.
- For any returns or exchange please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on this number: 0100 073 076 (Option 3)
- If you cancel your order after an EFT payment was done, Toy Adventures will charge a R20 transaction fee on refunding the money.