Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using this Site, you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
The Site is owned and operated by Toy Adventures (Pty)Ltd. Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd maintains the Site for your personal entertainment and information. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post,transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this Site including the text,images, audio and video for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is protected by copyright, unless otherwise stated, and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd. Images are either the property of, or used with permission by Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
- Your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
- This Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
- Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd chooses this as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- No minor may make any purchase of items via this website. By ordering and purchasing any product online from this website, you represent that you are 18 years or older. Should a minor purchase such item without the prior parental permission, the parent or guardian may return such item for refund less expenses. This is provided that the item was not damaged or opened at any stage and therefore is in the original state and condition when shipped from Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd.
- All your private information is confidential. We will not sell, exchange or market it in any way.
- Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd carries a large amount of stock across a big range of items. Because we have multiple outlets, the stock quantities are sometimes out by about 24 hours. If we do not have stock of a certain item, please contact us and we will confirm availability from our suppliers.
- Should stock need to be ordered, Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for delivering on time or getting such stock.
- Prices may change from time to time without notice. Prices on the web may vary from the marked price on the shelf at one of the shops. Should this happen the marked price on the shelf will be the purchase price. Although Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd strives to be the cheapest, should you know of a better price at time of purchase, Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd will try and meet the price but cannot in all cases. Should an item be purchased, and a cheaper price be found after the fact, Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for meeting that price. Prices exclude any shipping costs.
- Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd reserves the right, on whatever grounds, to cancel any order. Paid or partly paid orders will be fully reimbursed upon cancellation. Toy Adventures (Pty)Ltd will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Toy Adventures come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from Toy Adventures (Pty)Ltd stating that your order or payment has been confirmed.
- Toy Adventures (Pty) Ltd does not export products. Products are only sold and delivered within the Republic of South Africa.
- Toy Adventures Delivery Policy will apply to all web orders. Click here for details.
you want to do a cash deposit at the FNB Branch, please add an additional R70
to your total for cash deposit fees.
you want to do an international EFT payment (from a bank outside of South
Africa), all bank charges are for your account.
(Please choose the option that you will pay the full banking fees).
- We will not ship your parcel until we have received the full amount on the invoice.
- If you cancel your order after an EFT payment was done, Toy Adventures will charge a R20 transaction fee on refunding the money.
- Unless specified otherwise, items are all sold separately. In cases where there are images on our website with multiple items of the same products, the price will be for one(1) product only unless specified differently in the text. Whenever there is a box with any number of pieces (for example 12, 24) of similar items you have to order them separately (the image is only for the display purposes). You also cannot specify which item you want as these items are blind bags and we do not know which assortment you will get.
- In cases where products are part of assortments, thus where there are different options with the same product codes, for example an Elsa and Anna doll, or Marshall and Skye, you have to make a note in the comment box when you checkout, stating clearly which product you want, for example “I need the Elsa doll”. If you don’t mention any specific product, we will send you the one that we have available. If you didn’t state the product that you want, and you received a product that you didn’t want, we can exchange it, if we have it in stock, but the shipping cost both ways will be for your account.
- All Legacy Lifestyle Terms and Conditions will apply. Please refer to www.legacylifestyle.co.za
LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this web site. LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.